1. Health

I Want Another Baby and My Tubes Are Tied!

By November 20, 2003

Tubal Ligation Reversal - Is Pregnancy Possible After Tubal Ligation? - Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome
More than 650,000 women undergo tubal ligation in the United States annually, thus ending their ability to have children. What happens when circumstances change and a women decides that she really does want to become pregnant?
Comments
May 7, 2010 at 5:14 am
(1) Jessie84 says:

I had ma tubes tied 4 yrs ago and I want another baby 2. I did some research n it’s about 8000 n up to get a tubal reversal and the chances to get pregnant really depends on how easy it was for u to get pregnant before but the procedures it’s self is pretty good. Or u could get the vetro where they go n and get u pregant wit ur eggs n ur partners sperm but this usually costs from 10000 to 15000 but chances are greater to get pregnant. I hope this helps. Good luck.

June 23, 2010 at 3:00 pm
(2) kelly carpenter says:

my name is kelly jean carpenter and me and my husband want more kids we had two one in 1999 and one in 2002 and my sons was both born 1.lb and our secnd son did not make it he passed away 3weeks later and in 2007 my frist son needing a new liver and he got one but he did not make it he passed away 2007 day befor thanksgiving and i miss him he was 8years old and we want kids so bad but in 2002 i got my tubes tried i want to untried them so we can have more kids we love kids and hope i can get my tubes untried soon

December 3, 2010 at 10:17 am
(3) SHEENA TROUP says:

I HAVE TWO SONS ONE BORN IN JULY10 05 AND JULY 11 02.AND HAD MY TUBES TIED BUT NOW MY BOYS WANTS A SISTER.BUT DONT HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY TO GET TUBES UN TIED SO MAYBE IM THINK ABOUT ADOPTION

February 18, 2011 at 2:02 pm
(4) KAREN says:

MY NAME IS KAREN I HAD MY TUBES TIES AT THE AGE OF 30.. MY TWINS IS 17 GRAD HIGH SCH MY OTHER DAUGHTER IS 13 ABOUT TO START HIGH SCH MY YOUNGEST IS 6.. NOW I WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY.. THE REASON I GOT MY TUBES TIED I WAS MAD BECAUSE MY YOUNGEST SON’S FATHER WASN’T AROUND DURNING MY PREGN. SO I SAID THIS WON’T HAPPEN AGAIN.GOT MY TUBES TIED NOW I’M KICKING MYSELF IN THE BUTT FOR IT.. MY FUTURE HUSBAND AND I HAVE SAVED UP OUR INCOME TAX TO GET MY TUBES UNTIED…

March 3, 2011 at 12:47 pm
(5) mari says:

I have 2 daughters and a son andI also got my tubes tied 3 years ago now I really want another boy .I dont have the cash to pay for the surgery but there is prayer and that is free.I’ll keep praying for a son till God gives him to me and his name will be Timothy which means (to honor God!) God Bless You and keep on beleiving Through God all things are possible!!

October 8, 2011 at 10:47 pm
(6) babygirl42 says:

I had my tubes tied when I was 20. I have three children and started young. So by my third child with no father around. I was like no more,so I opted for a tubal. I regret it so badly. I now have a wonderful husband and want another baby. I pray to God that he hears my cry and ask that he forgives me for being so selfish. He told us to be fruitful and multiply and we choose to do things our way. Please pray for me. God bless..

October 17, 2011 at 3:31 pm
(7) S.L.B.Spencer says:

My name is S.L.B.Spencer, I’m 36yrs of age. I wuz 18 wen I had my 1st baby, 20 wen I had my 2nd, lost a baby n 1997 nd anther n 2000. I had my 3rd child wen I wuz 29 nd 4th 1 wuz born n 2005. I thought I wuz finish, but I got marry n 2007 nd my husband don’t have no kids, but his kid sista is having her 1st child, now he want his on kid. Wat do I do?

October 21, 2011 at 2:50 pm
(8) Rhodah says:

am 33 years old. Igave birth to two sons i.e 1998 and 2000 and then my tubes were tied. now i want to get another child. is it possible since it is eleven years since my tubes were tied? advice me on this issue.