1. Health

Why Does Sexual Intercourse Hurt?

By April 18, 2008

Pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse or vaginal penetration is never normal and can have a profound impact on your relationship. The medical term for painful sex is dyspareunia. Various genital or vaginal conditions can cause pain during or after sex. Fortunately for the majority of women experiencing dyspareunia, effective treatment is available. learn more about what what causes painful sexual intercourse.

Top Causes of Bleeding After Sexual Intercourse
Sex Experts Answer Your Questions About Female Sexual Dysfunction

Comments
April 23, 2008 at 1:07 pm
(1) Jacqueline says:

Thanks for tackling this issue. In addition to the information you link to here, another helpful article about this topic can be found here — http://www.womentowomen.com/symptoms/vaginaldryness.aspx.

This is specifically about vaginal dryness and hormonal imbalances.

May 4, 2008 at 2:00 pm
(2) Xochil says:

I had pain during intercourse due to the lack of lubricant. My doctor said it was because of low libido. I had a course of Sentia pills for women and returned my sex drive. So sometimes it’s easy to solve this problem.

August 9, 2008 at 9:12 am
(3) Barbara says:

I have returned my sex drive by Sentia too, but I had to have two courses of it.

March 23, 2010 at 7:11 pm
(4) Mishna says:

I am currently experiencing this pain in both my rectum and my vagina. My large husband has a very large penis (13 inches) and his equally large friends always join in. I don’t want to stop this fun, but I don’t really enjoy the pain (unless it’s bondage). What should I do??

May 20, 2010 at 7:36 pm
(5) ethan says:

you dirty little slut

June 3, 2010 at 12:04 pm
(6) Cougar Snagger says:

Yeah, my 20 inch penis has bruises and cuts all over it from violent sexual encounters (that goat was pissed) and it hurts when I scratch at the oozing sores on my balls. As a result when I ejaculate It is only blood. This worries me. how can you help me?

June 22, 2010 at 7:45 am
(7) noteforjulie says:

Cougar Snagger… bahaha! That’s got to be the funniest thing I’ve read today! Thankyou!

August 10, 2010 at 12:34 am
(8) RENDAWG says:

i need help with my partner he is 300 inches and it hurts when it comes out my throat wat can i do to make it less painfull

April 4, 2011 at 12:25 pm
(9) mr bean says:

when im sexing, i find it hard to get hard over teddy. my purple cock is a soft mushroom. i just want to express myself and have a blood party with teddy, before mine and teddy’s relationship is over, everytime we go at it his stiches just break..

April 13, 2011 at 7:21 pm
(10) commander cooldog says:

my GF is big into skat and after i let her go poopoo in my mouth. I bit my cheek earlier that day and it got very infected from her fudge.

June 13, 2011 at 1:29 pm
(11) Jan says:

Myboyfriendislargeandhurtsimwell lubricated. Evenwhenimontop. Ienjoyitbutsometimeswhenhecomeshepushesharder. Whatshouldido?