1. Health

Sleep Without Drugs

By November 29, 2011

Do you have trouble getting to sleep at night? If so, you've probably tried many things including prescription and non-prescription drugs to help you sleep, often without relief.

A few weeks ago, I received a sample product that claims to put you to sleep in less than 7 minutes without drugs. OK, that sounded good so I decided to try the device. Wow, was I surprised each time I used the product, I did fall asleep in less than 7 minutes and I slept better throughout the night.

So, what is this "magic" sleep product? It's called NightWave. It's a small box that flashes a blue light from bright to dim over and over again for 7 minutes. All you have to do it watch the light as it brightens and dims and soon the flow of your breathing follows the light. It's magnificent!

Compare Prices: NightWave

Comments
May 19, 2011 at 1:17 am
(1) chris george says:

Malhotra Test Tube Baby and IVF Clinic in India provides IVF Treatments which includes IVF ICSI IUI Treatment Cost in India, Embryo Donation, Egg Donation, infertility treatment, Male Female Infertility Treatment India.

May 19, 2011 at 8:22 pm
(2) Annie says:

Always great to knwo what you can do to fall asleep without taking sleep medicione. The recent articles about coffee is good news for both women and men.

May 20, 2011 at 12:28 pm
(3) Ruth Lym says:

The BEST non-drug way to fall asleep is to have an orgasm or two (or three) — either with a partner, or by yourself. This “cure” almost never fails me (unless I have had way too much caffeine late in the day). And orgasms have MANY other health benefits, causing beneficial hormones to enter your system.

May 22, 2011 at 1:58 am
(4) tips on getting pregnant says:

If we are talking here about insomnia. Actually, it is not a disease but only a sleep disorder. I doubt of that Night Wave. What if you would get dependent on that? How can you sleep now without such gadget? Last year, I had that disorder I just do the counting-on sheep do I can sleep.

June 2, 2011 at 7:12 pm
(5) Kelley Connors says:

HI , thanks for this tip. I have never heard of it but I have a different problem. I fall asleep and wake up every night at 2:30 am and stay awake for two hours.

I just started taking three Advil before I go to sleep. I guess this has been working for some reason. It seems like a muscle relaxer.

June 22, 2011 at 9:35 am
(6) Jenn Brigole says:

I would have to agree with #4. I don’t have to emphasize how important sleep and rest is for an individual. And if the option for one to achieve such restful sleep could in effect be damaging (in the long run), I don’t want to risk it. I would rather choose such alternatives that would assist me get some sleep but not become dependent on it. Plus, thinking and switching up ways like counting sheep or doing the alphabet in reverse never hurt.