Other Names:gall bladder, gall stones, gallstones
Symptoms of Gallbladder Disease
- steady, severe pain in the upper abdomen that increases rapidly and lasts from 30 minutes to several hours
- pain in the back between the shoulder blades
- pain under the right shoulder
- nausea or vomiting
- abdominal bloating
- recurring intolerance of fatty foods
What are the treatments for Gallbladder Disease?Visit our Health Treatments Guide Index for more information about Gallbladder Disease and other women's health conditions.
- Gallstones Symptoms, Treatments, and Prevention
- What Are Gallstones?
- Women Talk About Gallstones
- Gallbladder Disease Resource Center
Always discuss any symptoms you may be experiencing with your health care provider for an accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Have Been Diagnosed With Gallbladder Disease?