Other Names:vulvovaginal candidiasis
Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infection
- vaginal itching
- vaginal burning
- vaginal irritation
- painful urination
- painful sexual intercourse
- odorless vaginal discharge (may be thick whitish-gray and cottage-cheese-like or may be watery in consistency)
What are the treatments for Vaginal Yeast Infections?Visit our Women's Health Treatments Guide Index for more information about Vaginal Yeast Infections and other women's health conditions.
- A Woman's Guide to Vaginal Infections and Vaginosis
- How to Prevent Yeast Infections
- Genital Candidiasis
- Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Vaginal Douching: Good or Bad?
- Yeast Infections Resource Center
Always discuss any symptoms you may be experiencing with your health care provider for an accurate diagnosis and treatment.