Traditional Yeast Infections Treatments
- prescribed oral medications such as Diflucan
- antifungal vaginal medications available in creams, tablets, or suppositories over-the-counter or by prescription
If you have never been diagnosed by a physician with a vaginal yeast infection, you should not use over-the-counter medications without first obtaining an accurate diagnosis.
Alternative Yeast Infections Treatments
What are the symptoms of Yeast Infections?Visit our Women's Health Symptoms Guide Index for more information about yeast infections and other women's health conditions.
- A Woman's Guide to Vaginal Infections and Vaginosis
- How to Prevent Yeast Infections
- Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Vaginal Douching: Good or Bad?
- Yeast Infections Resource Center