How to Improve Your Life, Health, Wellness, and Fitness
From Tracee Cornforth, former About.com Guide
While we all get older, you can take measures to keep yourself feeling great and looking younger. Find out what you can do to age well.
- Why We Age
- Health, Happiness, and Longevity For Women
- How To Increase Your Life Expectancy
- Aging Skin Factors
Dietary supplements are not regulated by the FDA. So it’s important to understand what a particular supplement may do to keep you healthy, as well as what side effects or consequences may occur.
- Quiz - Which Dietary Supplements Are Right For You?
- Choosing Dietary Supplements
- Dangerous Dietary Supplements and Heart Disease
- DHEA – Does DHEA Improve Well-Being and Sexuality?
- Herbal Remedies For Menopause
Dieting For Weight Loss
Almost everyone goes on a diet sooner or later and whether you have 5 pounds, 50 pounds, or more to lose there are some things that every dieter should know before starting a weight loss plan.
- Weight Loss – Is Dieting Right For You
- How To Choose The Right Diet Or Weight Loss Plan
- How To Lose Weight
- How to Eat Smarter
- Weight Loss Surgery
Getting regular exercise is the single most important thing you can do to help yourself stay young and healthy.
Information for women about mental health and diseases.
Good nutrition is a key factor in good health and living well.
- Women's Nutrition Calculator
- Calcium and Women
- Healthy Snacks For Pregnant Women
- Vitamins and Mineral Supplements During Pregnany
- Women's Nutrition Requirements By Age
Information about personal care and hygiene for girls and women.
- Grooming and Hygiene For Girls
- Choosing Menstrual Hygiene Products
- The Tampon Debate
- UTI and Personal Hygiene
- Vaginal Douches
Information about lowering your risk of disease, as well as tips for disease prevention.
- Reduce Your Risk Of Toxic Shock Syndrome
- Prevent UTI
- Vaginal Infections and Discharge
- Vaginal Yeast Infections
Getting the right amount of sleep every night will help you stay healthy and live longer.
Stress is something that almost everyone lives with these days. Find out how stress can impact your health and what you can do to reduce your stress level.
- Stress and Your Health
- How To Reduce Stress and Stay Healthy
- Stress In Women
- Women, Stress, and Weight Gain
- Stress Busters For Women
Supportive women's health forums provide a safe place where women can discuss their health issues.